The Official Hotel of #InfoGov17: The Hilton Providence
THE PROVIDENCE HILTON
Located in the heart of downtown Providence, Rhode Island, this stylish hotel is within walking distance of Historic Federal Hill, Providence Place Mall and, just next door to The Information Governance Conference 2017. Discover attractions with ease from this comfortable and sophisticated Rhode Island hotel. Discover fantastic shopping and entertainment at Providence Place Mall or enjoy a day out at Roger Williams Park Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in the US.
Welcome to the Providence Hilton, Bridging Downtown & Federal Hill
The Hilton Providence is an ideal location in the heart of downtown Providence and adjacent to the Dunkin’ Donuts Center and the Rhode Island Convention Center, this stylish and sophisticated hotel offers easy access to an array of attractions. Discover the Performing Arts Center, Federal Hill and Providence Place Mall.
- 274 guestrooms feature a smart, functional design
- High-speed Wi-Fi available in all guestrooms and meeting space
- Complete Conference Services Staff and Audio Visual Team
- PeterThomasRoth in room amenities
- Complimentary Business Center- 24 hours
- Complimentary Fitness Center featuring Precor® equipment
- Same-day dry cleaning and laundry service
- On-site covered parking garage
- Over 9,000 square feet of intimate meeting space
- The Vig restaurant and lounge
- Full service Starbucks® with outdoor patio seating
- In-room dining
- Heated Indoor Pool
Book now for our special negotiated rate of just $159/night: Expires Aug 26 or when sold out.
21 ATWELLS AVENUE
PROVIDENCE, RHODE ISLAND 02903
PHONE: (401) 831-3900
Special rate expires on August 26th, so book now as rates will increase due to multiple events happening in Providence at the same time as #InfoGov17 (don't say we didn't warn you).
Note: It is our suggestion to arrive on Sept 25 and depart on Sept 29.
Amenities You Need
After a long day in the business center or an exciting day discovering Providence, refresh with a swim in the indoor pool or rejuvenate in the fitness center. Enjoy our complimentary printing services or take time to just relax.
Restaurants and Bars
Indulge in breakfast, lunch or dinner or dine al fresco on the seasonal patio and enjoy city view.